Earlier a watch just served one basic function and that was of showing time! Now they double up as fashion accessory, fitness tracker, you can use them for picking calls, and so on and so forth. Moreover, they come in a variety of price ranges and styles nowadays. In order to know more about what all a watch can do, the types of it, and its benefits, do give this article a read:
Types of watches and what all do they offer:
Here, we are going to list you some of the most renowned types of a watch so that you know which one do you need THE most!
- Analog watch: This is the most basic and common watch type. They feature a basic display that consists of a minute hand, an hour hand and sometimes the seconds’ hand. The numbers on the display are sometimes in roman numerals, otherwise traditional numbers.
- Digital watch: This watch eradicates the usage of hands and the time is purely indicated by digits to you.
- Chronographic watch: This type of watches additionally feature a stop watch. Using this type of watch is pretty simple and it helps you in keeping a track of events such as the time races.
- Diving watch: As the name suggests, these watches are extremely water resistant and are meant for underwater usage. It is a handy option for all the water babies!
- Dress watch: Uplift your fashion game by wearing the dress watch. These watches emanate elegance and are not meant to be worn with basic clothing. Now you know what type of watch to wear on the interview for your dream job!
- Luxury watch: A luxury watch is generally possessed by avid watch collectors and rich men. These kind of watches feature embedded jewels and other quality materials.
- Smart Watch: A smart watch is a convenient gadget that is intended to be worn on the wrist, much the same as a conventional watch. Smart watches, in any case, as cell phones, feature touch screens, bolster applications, and frequently record heart beat and other crucial signs. The smart watch is in vogue for it fulfills a variety of functions. It can be rightly referred to as the ‘Jack of all Trades’.
Therefore, get yourself a watch of your choice now and not just level up your style game, but also make your life more convenient!