The act of vaporization has become quite popular nowadays. It refers to the process of inhaling the products through vapor instead of inhaling a cloud of smoke. It has no combustion, so it is much smoother on the lungs’ airways and the entire respiratory system. Earlier, people inhaled cannabis products directly through smoking. It was disappointing because it burnt the airways and the effects of cannabis products were very slow. Therefore, people have started inhaling CBD products through vaporization. In this article, you will find How Long Do Vape Cartridges Last ?
Vape Cartridges & Vape Pens
Vape pens are used to inhale the cannabis product through vaporization. They contain a heating element, a cartridge, and a battery. The battery provides power. The heating element provides heat. The cartridge contains plant material, concentrate, or oil. The vapor of the material in the cartridge is created with the help of the heating element. The user can inhale the vapor from the mouthpiece of the vape pen.
The life span of the Vape Cartridges
The information regarding a cartridge’s shelf life helps you plan your budget so that you can purchase a perfect cartridge based on your need. However, the lift span of the cartridge depends on various factors-
- The potential effect of the cannabis oils or the material– If the material quickly vaporizes, then there is a high chance that the product will finish quickly compared to the material, which vaporizes slowly. The material which can be quickly vaporized will confer the effects within no time but will also finish soon.
- Size of the cartridge– This is the most common factor on which the life span of the cartridge depends. For example- a cartridge of 1000mg will provide a total inhalation time of 300 seconds. The larger the size of the cartridge, the longer it will last. But at the same time, large cartridges are inconvenient for carrying in pockets or purses.
- Duration of vaporization and inhalation– If you inhale a single puff for a longer duration, the material will end up faster than the general time limit.
- The number of times you use the vape pen– If you inhale more than the recommended times, your cartridge will finish soon.
- The temperature of the environment– Other than the inhalation time and number of puffs, the temperature also plays a critical role in the life of the cartridge. High temperatures lead to more potent vapors, emptying the cartridges faster.
Increase the life span of the cartridges
The shelf life of CBD vape cartridges can be maximized by using proper products and storage. It should be stored in a dry place at a low temperature. It should be placed upright. You can also remove the battery because it may slightly heat the oil even when not in use. This may degrade the quality of the material or oil.
You can control the factors which are responsible for the life of cartridges. You have to store the cartridges properly to get the maximum shelf life. Thus, it will last for a more extended period.